Mostly female suffering from PCOS problem and even she don’t know about this problem. Dr. Deepika Arora provides you the best PCOS treatment Panchkula. She has 13 years of experience in this field and provides you the best treatment for your problems. Dr. Deepika Arora is the best gynecologist in Panchkula.
PCOS (polycystic ovary syndrome) is most common endocrine disorder among female during age between 18-40 years. It is the problem in which female get imbalanced hormones and she can have problems in her pregnancy.
PCOS is group of symptoms that affects the ovaries and ovulation. Its three main features that are: –
- Cysts in the ovaries
- Male hormones increases
- Irregular menstruation cycle
Symptoms of PCOS problem: –
- Heavy periods
- Pelvic pain
- Excess body and facial hair
- Dark, thick and velvety skin patches
- Heart disease
- Mood swings
- Endometrial cancer
- Obstructive sleep apnea
Dr. Deepika Arora is highly qualified and experienced in her work as follows: –
- DNB – Obstetrics & Gynecology – Pandit Bhagwat Dayal Sharma University of Health Sciences Rohtak, 2004
- MD – Obstetrics & Gynecology – Pandit Bhagwat Dayal Sharma University of Health Sciences Rohtak, 2002
- MRCOG – Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, London, 2006
Dr. Deepika Arora is specialized in following services: –
- Blood transfusion
- Intra-uterine insemination (IUI)
- Hysterectomy (abdominal/vaginal)
- Normal vaginal delivery (NVD)
- Tubectomy/tubal ligation
- Obstetrics/antenatal care
If PCOS is not properly treated at a time then it may cause to a serious disease like heart disease and diabetes. If you feel any symptom related to PCOS then you must consult to Dr. Deepika Arora – best gynecologist in Panchkula.
To book an appointment with Dr. Deepika Arora, you can contact her at given number below: –
Call at: – +91-98882 38806
Or you can send your queries via e-mail: –
E-mail at: – email@example.com
Or you can visit to our clinic.
Address: – SCO-94, Ground Floor, Swastika Vihar, sector-5, MDC Panchkula, Haryana-134102.