Menstruation is a cycle in which ovaries excrete eggs in a month. It is also known as Periods. If this egg gets contact with sperm then it results as foetus which becomes young ones. If this egg does not get contact with sperm it release out of body in form of bleeding. This whole process is called menstrual cycle. But there are some issues and irregularities occur in menses. Dr. Deepika Arora is best gynaecologist in Panchkula. According to her experience these are the Various Menopausal Issues:
- Amenorrhoea- It is a problem in which females does not get menstruation by till 16 years old or her menstrual cycle get stopped after three month even she is not in pregnancy stage. Causes of amenorrhoea are excessive exercising, eating disorders, physical stress, tumour and hormonal problem. Females who suffering PCOS also experience amenorrhoea.
- Oligomenorrhoea- It is diseases in which infrequent bleeding and heavy bleeding occurs.
- Premature ovarian failure (POF): Women suffering from POF either don’t get periods or they have irregular periods. It occurs in female younger than 40 years.
- Uterine fibroids-It is non-cancerous disease in female in age of child bearing. Most of women with uterine fibroids don’t face any in problem with fertility and get pregnant. But some of women having this problem are unable to give birth to young one.
- Menorrhagia- It refers to heavy and abnormal bleeding that is different from normal menstrual period.
- Endometriosis- It is diseases in which tissues that are inside of uterus are grows outside of it. About 30% to 50% women suffering from endometriosis are infertile.
- Dysmenorrhoea- It refers to hurtful menstruation including various menstrual cramps.
Some of ladies adopt home remedies to eliminate this problem. But from professional point of view, if you are suffering from any of these problems then you has to consult to your gynaecologist. Dr. Deepika Arora is specialist in all above mentioned Various Menopausal Issues.
Call at:+91-98882 38806