Are you facing any of these symptoms?
- Frequent Urination
- Low Back Pain
- Pain during sexual intercourse
- Bloating in lower abdomen
- Chronic Vaginal Discharge
You should consult a doctor today.
These symptoms may be due to Uterine Fibroids.
Uterine fibroids are noncancerous growths of the uterus. It often appear during childbearing years. They are not associated with cancer, and almost never turn into it.
When should you see a doctor?
- If you have pelvic pain that doesn’t go away
- If you have overly heavy, prolonged or painful periods
- If you have spotting or bleeding between periods
- If you have difficulty emptying your bladder
- If you have unexplained low red blood cell count (anemia)
Fibroids may happen due to genetic factors, or hormonal changes, as the research suggests. There are various types of diagnosis and treatments available for the same. Consult your doctor at the earliest.
Dr. Deepika provides one of the best treatment for Uterine Fibroids in tricity.
Contact for more info- +91 9888238806